Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The happenings

a quick promo

a friend asked me to post this....anybody who interested with this Carlo Rino handbag....only wore once...do drop me a message...thank you








the mystery chocolate




i found this near my calendar this morning.....we asked around but no one claimed to be the sender....only be given to the female staff...ermm weird....it will expire on 26 oct 2008....erm feeling more weird....mystery has not been solved


jalan-jalan




my sister asked for my help to exchange her baby clothes that she had bought recently...went with mr. zul right after work....no window shopping....the plan was to exchange the clothes...dinner...and went straight home.....

i felt like eating at madam kwan that night....it was a short dinner...i had nasi bojari and mr. zul had curry laksa....this was the 2nd time...my 1st treat was in 2005 with the girls right after my graduation....

i had sago gula melaka for dessert...suddenly i miss my neighbour, makcik teh's sago gula melaka....nyam nyam

comel nya




I captured her picture during her visit to kajang....she was here to visit her dear mummy....i couldnt forget the look on my sister's face...deep down i know she felt sorry for her little girl...for she couldnt give her the attention that a new born baby should have....for she had to undergo another serie of operation....

my sister is strong...but when something unusual happened to her these few days...she just couldnt handle it anymore....

I remembered the day when me and iya spent the night in the hospital....she said she couldnt imagine she had to go through all this....and neither could us...i feel sad but i have to keep it to myself....i know this is Allah's will....it is a test of patience to us all....

may Allah bless you with good health and safety for you and the baby....Amin

No comments: