Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reading time



This entry was not written to mention that i actually started reading...reading is still not my hobby...i only read when i have to...meaning to pass my exam during my study years or reading the newspaper to know the hot stories of the day...i prefer online news btw hehe...

Anyway...i do read when i finally have nothing to do at home...no interesting tv shows to watch...or no washing or cleaning to be done...so recently, my colleague bought 2 new books for herself and lended them to me....i always heard about the shopaholics series but never have the chance to read them...so i thought to myself this book will be in my possession for quite a while as i only read when the 'mood' arrives...but then i heard the news that she'll be leaving us and start her new job in fasting month...meaning i only have about 1 month to finish reading the books...

I already started reading the shopaholic and baby but it will be more interesting if i am pregnant at the same time....which is definitely out of the question...so i will dedicate the time i have left for the other book, confessions of a shopaholic....you know how long it takes for me to finish reading a book...a friend of mine said " ida ni, buku HP yg 1st ni pon punye lame nak abiskan " hehehe....so priority will be given for the 2nd book...this will be my routine during lunch at work...coz im doing my puasa ganti for the whole week....korang dh ganti puase ke? better make it fast....kalo tak nanti x sempat kan....

My department will be left with only 6 people now...oh im so gonna miss chatting with my next cubicle mate after this :(

No comments: