Wednesday, February 16, 2005

gifted

my left eye blinked most of the time...i once asked my nenek about it...n nenek said it's a sign of a bad luck..ada org nk meninggal..that's what the old people used to say...i ignored it..
later that afternoon...nenek told me that datuk( my nenek's uncle yg skarang duduk ngan nenek, whom i call datuk ) punye cucu punye husband passed away...i hope i get it right...

jeng3x...first news of the day...mata pon berenti kelip....

two days after....it started again....then nenek told me anak si polan (neighbour jauh,kenal gitu2 je) passed away..was hit by the train...time tu tgh hi'...he was a drug addict...ketapi kjg ni mmg femes for tempat nak commit suicide...but for his case...he wasn't aware that he was at the railway...2nd news...could be a coincidence..

after that...trip to US...when i was there...it started happening again...who will it be this time i guessed...

got back to m'sia....heard that my dad's uncle passed away...i remember seeing him when i was small...case solved....

n a few more after that...

i consider that as a gift or kalo kite cakap ' dapat alamat '...but of course not a good one... all this while...org yg meninggal tu sume tak rapat...but what if one day i got the same exact sign but the person who is going is someone very close to me....i really hope not...coz i couldn't bear that...wallahualam

No comments: